Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Health has left the building


I went to my family doctor today for a follow-up visit for my vertigo. I should expect symptoms to last at least a week. My head feels like it's been in a vice the last few days and I have dizzy episodes at night as well as when I'm getting up in the morning. I've been taking medication to quell the nausea I'm experiencing as well. Aside from all this, I feel great!
My daughter was home from school today as well, because she is battling the flu. My wife was saying that she feels like she's coming down with something as well.
At least we will get this sick cycle out of the way all at the same time.
I didn't take any photos today so I thought I'd experiment a bit more with creative photography using a photo I took at Sunday's soccer game.
If you like the effect of my Soccer Planet, then check out the tutorial where I got the idea from.

2 comments:

datter said...

That's a cool pic. I used to do images sort of like that years ago with a homemade "fisheye" rig I built out of a few wooden dowls (painted black) and a clean, almost half-spherical silver hub cap I bought at the hardware store. I saw plans for the thing in an astronomy magazine and it worked great for sky shots, but for a lot of other stuff too. I still have the damned thing actually, maybe I'll dig it out. :)

Rico said...

Sounds like an interesting rig you've constructed. I'd love to see a photo of it and some photos you took with it!