Friday, January 5, 2007

The suspense is killing me!

How much longer must I wait?!
I waited all day for the new appliances to arrive today. In the end, I got a call from the delivery driver saying that they would not be able to bring them today. One of the workers got hurt and the snow was slowing them down and putting them behind schedule. He promised me a delivery tomorrow and will call again to confirm. I had already disconnected everything from the kitchen, so we ordered pizza for dinner tonight as the place is in a shambles right now.
I've also got an electrician coming by tomorrow to install the stove electrical plug. The old stove was hard-wired directly to the stove, which I don't think is allowed anymore, bylaws being more strict nowadays than they were 25 years ago.

No comments: