Friday, February 2, 2007

Hitting the road?

Well, I've made the decision and am in the process of creating a new blog on a different site. The site provider is Frihost and I'll be using Wordpress as my blogging software. Everything is new to me and I've got a lot to learn. I'm taking my time getting it set up so that I get it all configured properly. I'm finding that I like Wordpress a lot more than Blogger. I've also installed it on my computer as well to learn more about its features.
I don't plan on abandoning this site however, as the new blog will be for a totally different purpose. I'll still log on here every so often to post a photo and leave an update on what I've been up to.
I seem to have recovered about 80% from my vertigo, and am actually looking forward to returning to work.
The photo above was taken at dusk as the fog was rolling into town last night. I had the ISO setting up to 800 which explains the graininess of the shot. I love this intersection at this time of day, as you can see a long line of rush hour traffic backed up for as far as the eye can see, right into the city. I love it because I'm travelling in the opposite direction. After taking the photo, I was home in only a few minutes.

No comments: