Thursday, April 19, 2007

Infrequent postings and a free gift

I find that time flies by between my posts these days. I want to post something here daily, I really do, but with other things to occupy my time I find my posts don't come as often as I like. I admire those that can commit to maintaining a daily blog.
Below is a free PC software link for a cool desk app I've installed recently. It simulates a Mac-like dock on your desktop. Have all your favorite programs and icons available for you in an attractive 3d-like window. Go to the site and watch the video to get a better idea of what it does.
Punk Software - RocketDock
I love finding interesting software online. It's an added bonus when it's offered up for free! Let me know if you come across any software that you think I might enjoy.

No comments: