Thursday, April 19, 2007

Beta tester post#2

If you liked my recent post on beta testing, then you might be interested in a couple of MMORPG games that have opened up for beta testing.
The first one looks like it will find a greater audience as the title needs no explanation or introduction. It's an online game based on the world of The Lord of the Rings. I've already tried out the beta and it looks like it will be an amazing adventure. Hopefully, the virtual world doesn't get spoiled by all the tweeny-boppers that inhabit these online communities these days. Part of the reason I don't play online games. I just don't have the reflexes or the patience to deal with the immaturity of most online players. The beta test download will allow you to play at least until the game goes on sale on April 23rd.
I haven't yet had a chance to install and review the second game, but I'll mention it here as it is another beta. It's based on the Conan fantasy world created by Robert E. Howard. I may give it a shot, but I have my reservations about this one.

No comments: